Monday, March 14, 2005

A Small Waterfall


A Small Waterfall, 2002 Myth Guy's Capture© Posted by Hello

I took this picture when I was using a camera which has already lost.

Well, I don't know anything about phtograph that time. You can see that the water pour down like hair. This is a slow movement capture.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A photograph of pouring-down water needs different types of negative depends on what kind of effect you want.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This waterfall lets me remember what happened when I took this photo:

There was some classmates standing beside of me, waiting for a flash from another camera. I'm kneeling and finding the best shot.

Oh well, the camera I used to took this photo dissappeared after I took out the negative...Thus, it wasn't a joyful trip...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

heheh nice picture!
i liked the water streaming down like a piece of silk pouring down on the trees
those trees must have a wonderfull bath of nature ....
 

Posted by this worshiper blueidiot

Hao Ran said...

Heh, I don't know how is the photo will be when I took it...

ba-ba-BA said...

Before i know what was it in the picture, i thought this is only a tree with spider web, or a sun shining tree....
It's kinda disgusting, coz i thought there was a spider...

Hao Ran said...

Hey pal, still affraid of spider?

I think I gonna train you...

:D

BH said...

What? Chern Hui's afraid of spiders? Don't worry Chern Hui... one day you will find yourself lost in a jungle and will only have spiders to eat. That's when you'll love spiders muahahahaha