Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Moon within Mist


Moon within Mist, 2004 Myth Guy's Capture© Posted by Hello

It was a great evening, when I'm jogging.

My camera was with me. It seems that Luna has came out earlier than common days...

It was a haste move, I've grabbed my camera before I could think clealy.

------------------------------------------------
A evening is great with Sol and Luna.
------------------------------------------------

Have you think of the sun and the moon? They're more beautiful if they appeare in the evening. Sometimes, near my house (I live on a hill), the air'll turns red and yellow...slowly, it changes into deep blue when the night falls.

Quite nice.

Clouds are great partners of the sun & the moon. They change their colors depending on the great Sol & Luna. Deep blue and red is one of the most pretty colors. I'd like to take a picture when there was a scene like this. Sometimes, I even search for this kinda photo...

Oh well, it is 8 pm when I complete this post...the sky is darkly painted.

3 comments:

Hao Ran said...

I've seen this kinda scene before...

Yet, my camera isn't good enought to capture such picture...

ba-ba-BA said...

I wonder why would u all regret because of didn't take a picture of a nice scene.....
For me, i will juz regret if i didn't take 2 of them if there're RM 5 and RM 100 on the floor...:D

I spent most of the time in the car to sleep..so i nvr notice that there're something so beautiful..

Hao Ran said...

Heh man, we human are attracted to nice scene since we have thought and mind...

This is why something named 'ART' is here~