Sunday, March 06, 2005

Beach of Relaxation


Beach of Relaxation, 2002Myth Guy's Capture© Posted by Hello

The sea is the South China Ocean; I took this photo at Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Someone said: 'Sea is the mother of us.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first life was formed in the ocean, micro-organism. How long did it take to evolve into an intelligent life like us?

If there’s a sun setting down, this photo will be better.

Try to imagine what those people on the beach are doing, and what are they thinking.

A: "Do you think that shark's coming toward us?"
B: "Maybe..."
A: "So?"
B: "I think we should ask for help, I've once watched a movie like this..."
A: "Okay then, help (muttering)...like this?"
B: "No, it's should be like this--Heeeeeeeeeeelp~~! Got it?"
A: "Blup Blup Blup... (drowned)"

5 comments:

ba-ba-BA said...

...
Where u find that conversation.. it's cool..

If sea is our mother, then how about the land.. will it be our father, huh??
There're too many mystery about the sea, and we would nvr understand...

Hao Ran said...

Heh, this is my own dialog...

Cool, hah?

------------

Land's only for us that can't live in the water...

Maybe one day we'll live in water...

BH said...

Haha, here's one I made up too after reading Hao Ran's post

A: Aaargh! I think a shark bit me!
B: No, we're not bleeding. Sharks only come after you when they smell blood.
A: Then I must be bleeding! Why else would a shark bite me!
B: I'm telling you, you're not bleeding and a shark didn't bite you! There are no sharks here!
A: How can you be so sure I'm not bleeding? And how can you be sure there aren't any sharks here?
B: We're in the swimming pool.

Hao Ran said...

Great Han~!

Well, Sarawak dosen't has sharks la~

Hao Ran said...

Swimming is great!

You should learn...

Anyway, sea's nice and soft, I'd like to swim in seas...(which is no sharks)