Saturday, March 05, 2005

The Beginning of the Flight


The Beginning of the Flight, 2004 Myth Guy's Capture© Posted by Hello


My very first photo captured using my first camera.

I like this photo; I can still remember that I’m jogging when I captured it. That day I’m going out for some photograph, so I found some crows crowding on the top of the street lamp.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Someone said: 'Flight is what human wanted the most.'
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do think so, too. Human imagined how to fly with their own power; Leonardo da Vinci too had imagined a flying machine…

Imagine that if you can fly, what’ll you do?

I’ll travel for more great photos.

Well, human never knows how to fly with their own body…Will us?

=========================

Another question: How do you take off if you can fly?

Imagine...

5 comments:

ba-ba-BA said...

I nvr thought about this thing...
Coz flying is not my dream..
But if i can really fly in the sky, i would probably rush down from the sky and kill myself........

Hao Ran said...

I thought you're a bat...

:p

BH said...

I had a dream where I could fly. All I had was to jump and do a diveroll and I'd end up zooming in the air. Although in the dream after I ate my dinner I couldn't fly anymore :P

Hao Ran said...

You guys haven't answer my another question~

--How do you take off if you can fly?--

Imagine~

------------------

I think I'll fly, with something cool...maybe a jet pack?

Nah~ :P

Anonymous said...

nah...........i prefer flying with wings
coz we can control everything...........
speed, directions, n also destinations...........
heheh
 

Posted by this worshiper blueidiot