Sunday, March 20, 2005

Hound


Hound, 2005 Myth Guy's Capture© Posted by Hello

This dog was barking at me when I passed by.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stupid, it doesn't know I'm going to set it as a target, if I picked up a rock...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This dog is actually white colored, but I took this photo when it was dark...So, it turns grey...

The motion blur made this photo better and made that dog focused.

5 comments:

BH said...

Haha, if you picked up a rock and threw it, it might think it's food and it'll eat it!

Hao Ran said...

Maybe, I'll try...I mean, we'll try...

:D

There're 3 dogs actually...

YJ said...

then u can c 3 dogs quarelling becoz of a food(rock)...

Hao Ran said...

:D

Ha~I think dogs're hunger for food...only...

Who knows?

Anonymous said...

yerr...u guys THROW ROCKS AT DOGS??? ohmigod....
IT HURTS man....doesn't understand....it barks because U LOOK INTIMIDATING man... 

Posted by this worshiper blueidiot